Abondance Tourism welcome you and inform about the cultural and sportive activites in Abondance and in the region. We give you advices about the accomodation for one week ou several days.
The Tourist Information Office in Abondance welcomes you all year round and offers the following services
– Information on Abondance and its activities in summer and winter.
– Information on the Abondance valley, the Evian region, the Portes du Soleil and the surrounding area in France and Switzerland.
– Availability centre for the rental of furnished accommodation and guest rooms.
– Proposal of flats, weekly rentals, bed and breakfast, gites, hotels and holiday centres.
– Topo guides available: maps, topoguides, topo fiches, Vtopo, hiking, mountain biking, road biking, snowshoeing and ski touring guides.
– In summer, the Multi Pass and the Léman Pass are on sale.
– Ticket books on sale for the Colombus shuttle bus in the Abondance valley.
– Registration for the Tourist Office, the Pays d’Art et d’Histoire and the Geopark.
– Registration for the mountain office of the Vallée d’Abondance.
– Free wifi access outside the tourist office.
From 03/09 to 30/09/2023
Opening hours on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 9 am and 12 pm and between 2 pm and 5.30 pm. On Sunday between 9 am and 12 pm and between 2 pm and 5 pm.
Closed on Monday.
Animaux : Accepted
417 rue de l'Abbaye d'Abondance
Motorway A40, exit Annemasse. Direction Thonon, then Abondance. Railway station : Thonon-les-Bains Tel : 04 50 71 31 98 : 27 km. Taxi bus link Tel: 04 50 73 05 36 - 04 50 73 02 83. Bus station: Thonon-les-Bains Tel: 04 50 71 00 88. SAT bus connection direction Châtel (45mn) Tel : 04 50 71 85 55 Airports: Geneva at 60 kms Tel: 00 41 22 798 20 00 Lyon Saint Exupéry Tel: 04 72 22 72 21.